OMG I was genuinely so surprised that another blogger appreciated my blog so much that she nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award. This is my first blog award and I am so so so honored 🙂 Thank you Fede! Check here blog out here: La Dépaysée
The Story Behind My Blog
The moment I knew that I was going to Korea for exchange, around 8 months before departure, I was like an (over) excited puppy. So much so that I scoured the Internet for anything related to going for exchange and life in Korea in general. I think I saw almost every blog and every Youtube video out there about Yonsei and exchange in Korea. I also watched many vlogs on Youtube about life in Korea and anything related to Korea in general.
However as I read the blogs, I realised that most of them stopped when they were actually in Korea. So nothing was out there to really help me with my exchange planning journey. I realised that making a blog that can help others have a better exchange experience than me would be something great to do so I decided to start Seoul Wanderlust Stories 🙂
Some Advice Coming From Another Newbie
Well.. I am very new to this space too. Some of the advice that I can probably tell to others is to:
- Be sincere and honest in your writing and reviews
- Try to update the blog as frequently as you can – it’s not only to sustain your readers’ interest but it’s also so that you don’t accumulate too much content that you become lazy to do it anymore
- Give tips and learnings from your experiences so your readers can experience it in a better way!
I would like to nominate Rufustory – a super cool blog about travelling in Korea. Rufus is a full-time student, part-time photographer and traveller in Korea and his photos are always so beautiful!
I would also nominate Coffee Tea Travels, another travel blog (sorry I loveee travel blogs!) that covers other places outside of Korea too. I really appreciate the tips I get from this blog, so if you’re travelling soon, check them out!
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
- Select a few other blogs you want to give the award to.
Once again, thank you so much Fede for nominating me 🙂
0 thoughts on “The Blogger Recognition Award”
congratulations, wish you all the best.
Thank you 🙂
Happy you enjoyed my nomination and accepted it 😁 very useful advices 😄
This is a nice post and I am glad to see bloggers supporting each other.